St. Charles Borromeo Catholic School is proud to unveil the new school crest:
- The circle is a Christian symbol representing eternity, as it has no beginning and no end.
- The dove represents the Holy Spirit and is a symbol of innocence, gentleness and peace.
- The lamp of knowledge is a classic symbol of scholastic achievement, wisdom and excellence.
- The Borromean rings represent the Trinity and symbolize strength in unity.
- The Host and chalice are symbols of the Eucharist and represent the source and summit of our Catholic faith.
- The fleur-de-lis, composed of three petals and three sepals, symbolizes the Trinity and represents purity.
- The Marian symbol, consisting of the intertwined letters A and M,is called Auspice Maria meaning "Under the protection of Mary" and is the monogram of the Virgin Mary.
- The palms are symbols of victory and rejoicing.
- The white symbolizes purity, innocence and virtue; the blue symbolizes heavenly grace, good health and servitude; the gold symbolizes majesty, joy and celebration, and through its brightness,the presence of God.
- The Latin words along the banner represent the motto of our school:
"To Know, Love, and Serve God..."